Sunday, July 25, 2004

Blah Free

The book blahs are officially over. I am thoroughly enjoying Terry Pratchett's Thief of Time and find myself rushing through it. Nothing like a good story to rekindle the bibliophilia. On another note, do you love playing Trivial Pursuit? Are you one of those people who like to land on the brown square in the original edition so you can answer a literature question? Then perhaprs Trivial Pursuit Booklover's Edition is for you. Barnes and Noble stores, and online, are selling the game. Since it's no fun to play with just two people and my Bookman has an unfair advantage since he manages a bookstore, I'm not sure our friends would be daring enough to play. As a result, we don't have the game--yet. It is only a matter of time. If anyone out there has played it already I'd love to hear what you think.