Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Chaise Verdict

The reading chaise is all put together and I have had the chance to try it out. The verdict? Perfect! It is so comfortable. In less than an hour it achieved number one Alternate Reading Location status. Here's a photo I took this morning: Reading Chair That's Pooh Bear enjoying the comforts of the reading chaise. He's reading Shel Silverstein's Runny Babbit. His yellowness looks nice against the red. Perhaps a yellow pillow is in order. In case you want to get yourself one of these babies, it's the Ikea Tylosand left-hand chaise. It is also available as a right-hand chaise. You can view it on the Ikea website under the fabric two-seater sofa section. It is not available for purchase online. (I have no affiliation with Ikea, I am only a happy reading chaise owning customer who is also reaping the benefits of a laptop with wireless internet. I may never sit at my desk again!)