Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And the Winner Is...

Molly! Please email me (wellred2 at earthlink dot net) your address Molly, and I will put The Writer's Voice in the mail to you. Thanks for all of the book suggestions everyone and thanks for playing. I think I'm going to have to do this again sometime. Now I'm off for a day of fun with my husband to celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. I got married when I was very young. Here are a few links to keep you busy:

  • Those darn free radicals they are even destroying precious archives. But there might be a way to neutralize them.
  • The GooglePrint saga continues. Now there are some authors who think it's a good thing. This is starting to feel rather like a tennis match.
  • Get yours now! The Official Rock Paper Scissors Strategy Guide. Who knew there was any strategy involved?But maybe if you study hard enough, you can go to next year's World Championship