Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Lusty

There is nothing like coming home from a long day at work to have the husband give me a new book. Goody! Goody! What did he give me? Well, let's just say that my wishlist is about to be greatly expanded. I am the recipient of More Book Lust by Nancy Pearl. When I looked up the link for the book I also see that there is a Book Lust Journal where the suckers can make note of the books they read. I say suckers because why would anyone want to pay $12.95 for a notebook? Save yourself some cash and pick up a few at Target or even get yourself a blog. But I digress. More Book Lust has, well, more book lists and while I am not a sucker for overpriced book journals, I am a sucker for book lists. A quick first glance reveals lists of books that take place in the Midwest (even Minnesota!), books about Codes and Ciphers, Food, India, Literary Lives, Nature Writing, Time Travel, and it goes on and on. You know what I'll be up to tonight.