Thursday, April 21, 2005

Stacked Against It

I watched the second episode of Stacked last night and I feel pretty confident that I have the show figured out. Its entire purpose is to bludgeon viewers with Pamela Anderson's "beauty." Every single main character on the show last night made at least one comment on how beautiful Skyler/Pamela is. The show is also one long lead up to a punch line at the very end. Sure, there are small jokes tossed off now and then along the way in an attempt to keep you from getting bored but they are not very funny. The only really funny part is the punch line at the end. Is it worth spending half an hour for that? I'm thinking not really. The chances of me watching the show next week are slim unless I need something brainless or am hard up for something to blog about.