I am not a scary book aficionado so I asked my husband what was the scariest book he ever read. He said Stephen King's The Dead Zone because you are on the edge of death for the whole book. I saw the movie and that was enough for me. For some reason I have seen lots of scary movies. I don't watch scary movies anymore because being scared has ceased to be fun. But since I don't have books to list, I thought I'd list my five scariest movies:
- The Exorcist. Just thinking about it gives me the creeps
- The Entity. Most disturbing movie ever
- The Shining. Those twins at the end of the hallway, need I say more?
- Amityville Horror. I was scared of flies for weeks. I read the book too, and oddly the book was not scary.
- When a Stranger Calls. Made the mistake of watching this while babysitting. If the phone had rung, I'm pretty sure I would have lost control of certain bodily functions.