Sunday, March 26, 2006

Resistance is Futile

After my recent post about book organization, John's persuasive comments convinced me to give Library Thing a try. I entered a few books and it was so easy I entered a few more. Then I showed my Bookman and we entered a few more books, checked out the various features, and entered a few more books. And before we knew it, we were signing up for a lifetime membership. It is incredibly addictive. We had found ourselves flagging in our efforts to catalog our books on our desktop software and now we have been reinvigorated. We haven't gotten far yet, but you can check out our progress and library. Soon, I am sure I will fall prey to the blog widget which will show random books from my library. If you haven't tried Library Thing for your books yet, it's only a matter of time. Resistance is futile.