Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Counting down to Harry Potter. My Bookman has been working for the last month and a half to plan the Harry Potter party at his book store Friday night. The books arrived yesterday and were crammed into a storage room and the door locked. Nothing like what happened in Canada will happen at my Bookman's store. What I want to know is, how could the booksellers ringing up those books not know what they were doing? Have they been sleeping under a rock? So my husband's store is giving out free posters to the people who go to the party. The posters were of course sent to his store flat. The upper echelons of management have decided that the posters need to be rolled up. Guess what my beloved has been doing on his day off today? I got to go home from work early today and so have been helping him roll. About ten minutes into watching The Two Towers, He'd already made it through Fellowship of the Ring, I asked, "Shouldn't we be watch Harry Potter while we're doing this?" "Yeah, we should," he laughed. I looked at him, he looked at me, "nah" we decided. The Lord of the Rings movies are much better than Harry Potter. This is just a short break before we return to rolling. There are 1,000 posters. We've got maybe three hundred done. Good thing the party isn't until Friday night.