Monday, June 06, 2005

A Lust for Books

I've been browsing leisurely through More Book Lust and over the weekend finally came to the final page. A good thing too. My book wish lists are already out of control. There are 1,000 reading recommendations in More Book Lust, or so the cover promises. At 240 briefly annotated pages I believe it. Each book and author mentioned is kindly indexed at the back of the book. I put check marks next to only those books I found highly interesting. If I thought the book interesting but only mildly so I didn't check it. Even limiting myself in that way I still counted 118 books to add to my wish list! Ack! Here's some of the books that sounded really interesting and got stars, not just check marks:

And those are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg! I should stop reading book lists but I can't help myself. And even if I could, I don't think I'd want to.