Wednesday, February 09, 2005

How Do I Love Thee?

My Bookman asked me yesterday to guess what the best selling book for Valentine's Day is at his store. A torrid romance? "101 Ways to Say I Love You"? "Chicken Soup for the Lover's Soul"? Nope. The Cosmo Kama Sutra (be sure you scroll down and read the reviews!). It is my understanding that the Kama Sutra was written by a religious student and is about more than acrobatic sexual positions. Of course, Cosmo can't be bothered with all that other stuff, it's too boring. I hear Cosmo includes a section on the "Ten Sexual Positions He Wants to Try but is Afraid to Ask" and some quizzes too: "Test Your Karmic Compatibility." Just kidding on that last bit there, but I haven't seen the book, so maybe... I think my Bookman summed it up nicely though when he told me "There are a whole lot of people hoping to get lucky."