Saturday, February 05, 2005

Shock and Awe--The Good Kind

I nearly fainted this morning thanks to Sandra from Book World. She was kind enough to send me this link. The Guardian has included this site on its top ten literary blogs:

Subtitled 'The agony and the ecstasy of a reading life", this is the chatty, witty diary of Stephanie Hollmichel, who "loves reading and spends an inordinate amount of time at it." Regularly updated with a mixture of Stephanie's reading diary and her links to and opinions on all things literary. Eclectic and absorbing
Who'd a thunk it? I don't want to quibble, but I have one tiny correction, I spell Stefanie with an "f" not a "ph." Thanks to the Guardian and everyone for stopping by. And thank you Sandra, I probably wouldn't have seen the article and just wondered why I suddenly had so many more readers.