Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bits and Pieces

The Village Voice talks about fall books to look out for And, in case you haven't heard, The British Library has Shakespeare Quartos online that you can read. I think it is an amazing and wonderful thing they have done. The British Library is a fantastic place. If you have never been there and find yourself in London, you MUST go see. If I lived in London I would be there all the time. At the Guardian, test your spelling of some of the most misspelled words in English. I got 16 out of 23 correct. I spelled "embarrass" wrong, but I got "broccoli" correct. The Guardian scoring people were either being nice when then said "go to the top of the class" on the results page, or there are quite a few people that spell badly. And last, but not least, there is Artists for Peace, Justice & Civil Liberties (via NewPages. The site features images, writing, digital creations and audio.