Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Night Off From Reading

Aside from receiving a beautiful book in the mail today called Categories on the Beauty of Physics (it uses art and literature to teach physics and you can see some of the art here), I have nothing bookish. This is due to the fact that I *gasp* did not read last night. Not a single word. Now that I think about it, it may accoount for why I feel a bit off kilter today. Instead of reading, my Bookman and I worked on a jigsaw puzzle. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and I don't regret not reading. Sometimes it's good to take a break for a day. Now I'm anxious to do some reading tonight before the State of the Union address comes on TV. That way I will at least start off with normal blood pressure. I will probably need to read one of William Cook's suggestions on his Top Ten Books About Comedians afterwards though to cheer myself up.